Monday 17 September 2007

And she's coming round the straight

Haven't been able to do much of my clap for a while because I lost a ball of the Colinette yarn. It was hiding in the bag of yarn which I keep next to my side of the bed. Why, I hear you ask... To stand guard over me and protect me whilst I sleep of course! And I like gazing at some of my favourite yarn as my eyelids droop shut. So! Here's a photo of the yummy clap for your delectation...



I also have to confess that I had a Clapotis-related dream... in it, I stumbled upon a bookshop which was having a sale and I found a basket of DB pure silk for £1.60 a skein. I was so chuffed with my little find and was happily counting the number of skeins in a single color so that I could make a clap... then I woke up. Boo,... and yes, I am a little yarn nerd but most of you know that already...

No comments: