Saturday 29 September 2007

Clapping downunder

I managed to smuggle the needles on to the plane no problem and did three repeats on the flight from London to HK. I made even more progress during the week. I was completely unadventurous and spent evenings in the hotel having room service and knitting away to BBC world.

I haven't done much this week in Brissie but Mum is knitting a scarf so we have had a few companionable times sitting knitting and chatting.

When I was taking this photo Mum said "What Posie would do is.....". Alicia is Mum's favourite blogger (after me that is, but I don't post regulary enough apparently).

Its weird to have too much light for photos here but I'm certainly not complaining.

2 comments:

Denise said...

looks great - how heavy is your wool? Have you finished one of these before at all?
D
xxx

KnittingJenny said...

Helen, it's nice to see that you and your clap are doing well. Looking forward to seeing you again in London.....