Wednesday 1 August 2007

The sound of one hand wringing as the clap gets ripped back 25 rows

Yes, I am competing with Ting for the longest post title. Let's stop that right now.

Thanks to Pauline, the Clap is back on line. She masterfully ripped back loads of it and then taught me the purl instead of placing markers rule. When I understand it fully I'll share it. Actually, Lucy or Helen can probably explain it now!

It will look like this (except correct) at some point again soon...


Oh yeah, rather than the Debbie Bliss silk, I decided to use the Louisa Harding Kimono Angora that I got on sale at Loop. Because I have to assuage some of the guilt for spending so much on yarn last month...so this is officially the first of the Christmas presents. Yes, that's right. I knit so slowly that I have to start now...

No comments: